A average guy to a godess A average guy to a godess

nice.

The Lonely - Like Glass Demo The Lonely - Like Glass Demo

Yea!!! Too short to be awesome tho. I think if you let the Lead guitar "Rock It" a bit more, as with the vocals, you'd have a more improved song. Like, Janes Addiction's scratchy vox, but with yo own flavor!!! :D Have TOO much fun yo!!!

zac11114 responds:

Thanks man! Like it says it's a one take of something still in the works. I just tracked a whole album though, so if you like this be sure to check in very soon!

The Conflict The Conflict

Vibrant and fluid. Great boss song for the evening!

manofwar95 responds:

Thanks! :)

1) Hornless 1) Hornless

Noise! ....... Ambient Music! Isolationism. I forget where i found it but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fLVSV QXRyU

If I Could Choose If I Could Choose

Great song dude, always the best part of the day

Chickenshit [Demo] Chickenshit [Demo]

Turns a bad week into a good day.

Other than a more hi-quality recording, idk what you intend to do to make this legit. Only thing to mention would be the awesome lyrics, more pronunciation on the non vowels. Without those written lyrics, it was kinda hard to follow. Your vocals are more sick than what you've been putting out. Also, um... PsychoBilly. Yeah, dont know if you heard of this genre, but it reminds me of your tunes. anyway, badass dude, badass songs you be makin

Gunshy responds:

thanks, and youre welcome for improving your week :))) yeah i mumble

Put This In Your Game Put This In Your Game

Good old blues

Done just right. Its all 10 stars here man

Angelic Anxiety Angelic Anxiety

Damn i can get some work done to this

Hard playing style. Grooves just right on the mind man. Jive isn't the proper word for this genre, but it fits.

nobodolopez responds:

thanks man, i live for these comments that people give me :) lets me know im doing it right :) thanks, i will also check your profile at what you have :)

-Well of Souls- -Well of Souls-

Right on

Its a mean song you got here. Could use some squeal-Ez. "Asouls"? As in the top percent of the class confined to a well?

OotJ responds:

ha... i missed the type O "Well of ASouls"
thanx man... LOL

Noncommercial Noncommercial

Were taking fire

Yea this definitely takes me back to my Genesis and Nintendo days. Fast paced gameplay and quick reflexes, but im trying to describe the song... Haha idk, im losing this fight

Faires responds:

No way, you're Winnning the Race, my Man!!

Great Description!! Awesomness on 16-bit Fire!!