All 7 art Reviews

Tree and a Sunset Tree and a Sunset

Extremely Vibrant! The Crows, or Ravens, dancing around really adds to the pic. Like their is something ominous going on that isnt being said. Its like a lucid depiction of overcoming, or letting go of something thats been troubling you and its finally over.

Crazystuff responds:

very nice way of describing it!

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

The Rabbit fuels anger, the tiger calm. The dragon fuels pain and teaches us to go with the flow - Master Po, Kung Fu 1972.

Vikings! Vikings!

Smoke.

I don't know why, but this is peaceful. Like watching your dog rise outta the grave you didn't know your parents dug. I like the headstone the most, its a visual representation for the action taking place behind the trees. The only thing to really critique, and this is kinda being a dick. The smoke is in the foreground instead of the back. It seems to stand out of the picture, but no matter. It still makes the day that less miserable, like when someone gives up 10 stars and a vote of 5. Thank you sir.

samulis responds:

Thanks for the great review. I am glad you like the image, especially that symbolic piece I threw in at the end. Next time I will work on making the particle effects more accurate and seeing about blending them a bit better.

film poster film poster

I like it

I saw the thumbnail and knew this was gonna be good. The way they're standing, how they look at you, the wall of text at the bottom. Its got all the elements of a trilogy and a prequel, minus the Spin-off TV series, cause i don't like those. Anyway, this is pretty funny dude. Hope you passed the assignment

feelgood hit of the summer feelgood hit of the summer

I've seen this movie before

Sovereign of Mirth Sovereign of Mirth

Badass

I cant stop clicking on all these pictures. ther're all pretty good.

The Lathe The Lathe

DANG!

You dont mess with that rabbit. Pretty damn good