3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Patton it

This could be a fun replacement for the rubik's cube

A average guy to a godess A average guy to a godess

nice.

The Lonely - Like Glass Demo The Lonely - Like Glass Demo

Yea!!! Too short to be awesome tho. I think if you let the Lead guitar "Rock It" a bit more, as with the vocals, you'd have a more improved song. Like, Janes Addiction's scratchy vox, but with yo own flavor!!! :D Have TOO much fun yo!!!

zac11114 responds:

Thanks man! Like it says it's a one take of something still in the works. I just tracked a whole album though, so if you like this be sure to check in very soon!

The Conflict The Conflict

Vibrant and fluid. Great boss song for the evening!

manofwar95 responds:

Thanks! :)

Tree and a Sunset Tree and a Sunset

Extremely Vibrant! The Crows, or Ravens, dancing around really adds to the pic. Like their is something ominous going on that isnt being said. Its like a lucid depiction of overcoming, or letting go of something thats been troubling you and its finally over.

Crazystuff responds:

very nice way of describing it!

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

The Rabbit fuels anger, the tiger calm. The dragon fuels pain and teaches us to go with the flow - Master Po, Kung Fu 1972.

Vikings! Vikings!

Smoke.

I don't know why, but this is peaceful. Like watching your dog rise outta the grave you didn't know your parents dug. I like the headstone the most, its a visual representation for the action taking place behind the trees. The only thing to really critique, and this is kinda being a dick. The smoke is in the foreground instead of the back. It seems to stand out of the picture, but no matter. It still makes the day that less miserable, like when someone gives up 10 stars and a vote of 5. Thank you sir.

samulis responds:

Thanks for the great review. I am glad you like the image, especially that symbolic piece I threw in at the end. Next time I will work on making the particle effects more accurate and seeing about blending them a bit better.